EMBARK ON A JOURNEY WHICH LEADS TO AMPLIFIED REVENUE, CONDENSED COSTS AND STREAMLINED COLLABORATION BY PUTTING LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING AND METHODLOGIES TO USE
In the simplest of explanation, Lean Six Sigma is amalgamation of two highly effective processes of management, Lean & Six Sigma.
Lean focuses on waste reduction by aligning the processes in a streamlined way while Six Sigma ensures reduction of defects by using effective ways of solving problems. They both are complimentary to each other, Lean enhances Six Sigma by resulting in greater output compared to what can be achieved by individual implications of them both. Combination of these two methodologies enables your quality team to put into use a comprehensive set of tools which results in amplified revenue, condensed costs and streamlined collaboration.
At XLNC Academy, we strive to impart easy Lean Six Sigma Training to enable you to apply these processes within your organization in a practical manner.
Lean – is faster, more economical and efficient and ensures delivery of quality in a satisfactory manner. It is achieved by removal of “waste” which means removal of an unwanted or unnecessary activity placed in the completion process. This results in following only those steps which are meaningful and lead to satisfactory delivery of a service or a product to the customers, thereby increasing revenue and reducing costs.
Six Sigma – is simply a process of solving a problem in the most effective way possible. It provides an assurance of reduction of defects in the manufacturing process of a product or delivery of services, thereby leading to increased revenue and higher customer satisfaction. It stems from a statistical concept which guarantees that a process only delivers 3.4 defects in a million opportunities (DPMO). In other words, taking a Six Sigma Training means learning to apply a process which not only ensures lower defects but also a consistent way of achieving it.
Benefits of Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Corporate Training enables you to streamline the processes of your organization and result in increased revenue
- This in turn results faster completion of services or products without effecting the cost to quality
- Simply put, this IASSC certification recognized course increases earnings of your organization by leading to doing more with utilizing less resources.
- Effective knowledge of removal of steps which are waste or unnecessary
- Finding solutions to problems that arise in a process thereby saving valuable resources of the organization going waste.
- Ensuring maximum efforts are focused towards creating an optimum service or product for the customers
- Creating opportunities to enable the organization to allocate the saved resources towards better growth of the business
- Lean Six Sigma Corporate Training involves your existing human resource in the process of improvement, eventually leading to higher and vivid accountability
- This training also creates a level of transparency across all the layers of operation bringing out clarity for the various roles that are played by every department and individual
In simpler terms, various levels of Lean Six Sigma Training, like Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, etc. generates a sense of belonging, accountability, and ownership in the minds of the employees which increases their efforts towards improvement of their projects. This continued implication of the knowledge brings about a trend which is successful in a sustainable format.
- Define: Defining the error and the requisites to customer satisfaction
- Measure: Listing the existing process to accumulate data
- Analyze: Investigation and Identification of the cause of the error
- Improve: Implementation of a solution
- Control: Maintaining the sustainability of the results
It’s a method to identify the root cause of the problem and apply meaningful and analytical solutions to it rather than mere assumptions resulting in quantifiable ways of management.